Friday, May 29, 2009

Picture Day

So my BFF (that sounds funny to me:) Anndee got a fancy new camera for the fun of it a little while ago and so she came over yesterday to play with it while she took pictures of my kids. Kolvin was not feeling it so we didn't any really great ones of him, but Emma was another story. She bossed Anndee around the whole time saying "Now take one here, Take one of me doing this" over and over and over again. It was really fun!



We thought this picture was kinda funny...he is looking at his name like he is not sure he likes it

Here is Emma being a Diva




I have the cutest kids!!!


8 comments:

Jana said...

LOVE the yellow shoes ;) Wonder where she got them?! By the way, Kolvin is too cute!!

Kira said...

Oh those are so cute:)

T said...

how adorable! I can't believe how big Emma is!

BRITT said...

He is SO SO Cute. I wish I could see him in real life. Cute pics of Emma. You look great. CONGRATS.

Unknown said...

so cute!!! we need to get together SOON! We're in town this weekend cuz Bryce's grandma passed away on Saturday and so her funeral is this coming Sat so we're not going to Vegas for Jack's graduation party!

Tara said...

Congrats! He is stinkin adorable and so is Emma. I hope everything is going well.

Angie K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie K. said...

Adorable pics! Would you be willing to e-mail me the one of Emma smelling the yellow rose and the one of her on the bench??? akinnersley@hotmail.com
I need some more recent ones of her.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones