Monday, May 25, 2009

He is Here!!!

Just thought I would let you all know that Kolvin is finally here. He was born on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 10:05pm. he was 4.15 pounds and 17.5 inches. He was 3 weeks and 4 days early. He is doing great. He and I came home together on on Thursday night. I went in to the doctor tuesday evening to have my stitch removed. When this was done we found that I was already dialated to a 4+ so she wouldn't send me home. I pushed through two contrations and he was here. Most people are surprised to here that he was able to come home being under 5 pounds, but we say he is a healthy normal baby just in a little tiny body. I will try and get some pictures posted soon, but my camera is being funny and won't pull them up right now. Thanks to everybody for your prayers we know it played at great part in getting him here, safe and healthy.

1 comment:

Angie K. said...

CONGRATS!!! I bet Emma is really excited. I wish you guys all the best!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones