Sunday, February 22, 2009

San Fran!

I am a little late getting this posted but I had so much fun that I still wanted to. Back on the first of Feb. my friend Amber and I went to San Fran. for a conference for school. The school paid for EVERYTHING, so we both got a much needed vacation. Our principal kept joking about how we needed to stay out of trouble and we kept reminding her that we didn't think two pregnant ladies could get in that much trouble:) We went for 4 days and had a great time mainly vacationing...we did manage to make it to a little bit of the conference too:)









3 comments:

DeeAura said...

FUN!!!! Oh, I LOVE San Fran!!! Love it. :)

Caroline said...

We're only 1 1/2 hours from San Fran! I totally would have driven up there to see you. I'm glad you had a fun time:-) Love ya!

Kira said...

Yeah for San Fran I love it there it's so fun and there is so much to see.:) I'm glad you had a good time!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones