Friday, November 7, 2008

Exciting News!!!

Daniel and I are very excited to announce that we are expecting again! We are also a little nervous, but we have a very optimistic attitude! We went to the doctor on Wednesday and everything is looking great. I am almost ten weeks. We are going to the same doctor that helped us through everything that we went through with Abbe. She is being very cautious. I will have doctor visits every three weeks until I am 18 weeks. Once I hit 18 weeks I will have regular weekly checks along with a shot in my hip that is suppose to help my body carry the baby longer and also make the baby develop a little quicker just to be on the safe side. I will be stitched again on Dec. 2nd. I feel like we are very prepared to deal with whatever may come, but I also feel like Daniel and I have gotten our life in line with the lords plans and we will be blessed. Still any extra prays in our behalf couldn't hurt:)

11 comments:

BRITT said...

YAY! You will be in our prayers. That is very exciting news. CONGRATS!

Jana said...

Congratulations, Andrea! I'm excited for you! Hope everything is going well.

Caroline said...

That's wonderful news Andrea! We will certainly keep you in our prayers and look forward to your blog updates. Take good care!

Vance & Holly Marler said...

Congrats andrea! I'm so excited for you two! I'll definetly keep you in my prayers!

Unknown said...

yeah!!! Wahoo!!! yeah!!! Wahoo!!! I can't wait to meet him...not that we know it's a him but Dan needs a him, or maybe girls are best for Dan ;)

Kip & Alisha said...

Congratulations! :)

DeeAura said...

I'm so excited for you guys, Andrea! You will most definitely be in my prayers. Sure love you, girlie! :)

Kira said...

CONGRATS!!! That's wonderful news:) I'm so happy for you.

Tara said...

That is so exciting. Hope you are feeling good and doing great.

T said...

congratulations! I am so so happy for you guys!

Adam, Mishelle, Brooklyn, Braxton, and Brinley said...

Andrea I'm so excited for you!!
Congrats and all my prayers will go to you!!

Keep your blog updated so I can keep track of your progresss.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones