Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So....I know I am a little behind....Sorry!

Life in the Thompson home has been crazy over the last few months. I was at dinner with my family a couple saturdays ago and my cousin Tara reminded me that my blog was in need of an update so....here we go
School has kept me more than busy but thats another story for right now I want to talk about the happiest most amazing thing that has happened in my life since having Emma and marrying Daniel. On October 18th we were sealed as a forver family in the Manti Temple...Daniel, Me, Abbe, and yes even Emma. People sometimes amaze you and show you a good side you weren't sure they had, thats what happened when Adam agreed to let Daniel and I have Emma sealed to us. It was the most amazing experice. Words can't desrcibe how full my life fills now. I am so greatful for the amazing husband that I have who has taken on all of the things that he did when he married me and who has helped me to be a better person. Daniel, I love you so much thanks for being you and being so amazing! We also celebrated our one year anniversary on Oct. 5. Daniel got us a room at the Anninversary in (Phantom of the Opera) Those of you who know me well know how much I love that opera. We also went to Market Street Grill with our friends Cortney and Bryce who celebrated their 1 year anniversary just two weeks before. They are such great friends.




12 comments:

Unknown said...

we'd be lost without you! that was a super special day! i got the chills as I was rereading about it. such a blessing! we are so blessed in many ways! Thanks for being awesome friends! We love you guys!!! PS the pictures are way cute!! You never posted our twilight pictures!!!

DeeAura said...

Oh, ANDREA!!! I'm so incredibly happy for you and for your beautiful little family!!! And what a blessing to be able to have Emma sealed to you at the same time! I don't know if you remember, but I finally got to be sealed to my own parents when I was 13...because my biological father wouldn't give permission until then...and it has been the greatest blessing! I'm so incredibly happy for you. :) Love you lots and lots, girl. :)

cortney and neil said...

Andrea,
Teresa told me this was happening a few weeks ago, and I was so excited about it. I cried when I saw the sweet pics of emma all dressed in white. She looked like a little angel. I am so happy for you. My sealing has been such a comfort to me, and now you and Daniel will have your sweet little family forever! Conratulations I am so happy for you.

Jana said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you were able to do this for your cute family. It's such a blessing to know that you will get to raise sweet Abbe in the next life. I miss Emma too and I wish that things were different so that I could see her. Take care and keep in touch!

Jessica Davis said...

Congratulations! I wish I could have been there! :( I am so happy for you and your family. That was pretty decent of Adam I have to say. What a blessing. You are an eternal family! I was so excited to see you updated. I don't get to see you as often anymore. I miss you and so does Holly!

Tara said...

Yay you updated. I am so happy for you. I wish we could have made it to Manti. Love the pictures. You look gorgeous.

Kira said...

Congrat's That is awesome I'm so happy for you:)

Matt and Jenni said...

I am so SO happy for you! Good ol' Lynn Burt told me about it and I jumped for joy! I am so glad that things are going so well for you... you look freakin gorgeous too!
~Jenni Price Bell

Kip & Alisha said...

Congratulations Andrea!! What an amazing day! It's such a blessing to know that families can be together forever! I'm so happy for you! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! I was sealed in the Manti Temple too, it's sooooo the best Temple ever!! The pictures of your family are darling!!

Maeg said...

Congratulations! SO sorry we couldn't make it but you look beatiful and you all look so happy. I am excited and so happy for you!

T said...

way to go!!!! Your family looks so beautiful! I miss you and Emma so much see you in a month and a half;)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones